The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casted my vote at the booth. Where is the poll for this thread? Poll is not showing.

Poll was in another thread - Think they had to close it because OcUK management said to do so. Something about it being illegal to publish how people are voting :confused: (If so, we should have opened a poll up yesterday :p)

Poll was in another thread - Think they had to close it because OcUK management said to do so. Something about it being illegal to publish how people are voting :confused: (If so, we should have opened a poll up yesterday :p)

Wouldnt have mattered, the fact that the poll runs through the casting time is the problem.

Just got back, now not sure if it's just the time of day but I was the only one there and on her slip of paper there was only like 4 names above me and not many people underlined on the list the girl was checking off.

Can someone enlighten me? I keep seeing the chance of brexit odds down to as low as 15%, yet bookies have been saying they are taking more bets on leave, but bigger bets on remain. How is then that the odds are so low for a leave win? Not a betting man, so a bit confused by this!

Mate at work who is set to marry a Polish co-worker said he was off to vote after work. I said "I guess you'll be voting remain" and he said "No, I'm voting out". Sp I turned to his missus and said "bet you're not happy about that" to which she replied "I told him to vote 'out".

Bemused, I asked "Isn't that pulling up the ladder?" and she said "No, I'm sick of people coming here taking the ****"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom