The FA Cup Final Thread

Permabanned
Not a bad final, overall i think we deserved to win with all the goal line clearences saints had first half.

Luzhny was outstanding for us today, im really pleased for him. :)

Really funny how frustrated we made saints in the last 6 minutes or so.

Soldato
Ill list the teams ive seen do it

R.Madrid
Loads of italien teams
Man utd
Barca
Bayern munich
arsenal
newcastle

But noooooooooo its a big deal when we do it

Soldato
Jazz , how can you say that was good ? would you pay £30+ to watch some overpayed footballer run into a corner , provoking the other team ? What else can they do ? It should be removed from football , a disgrace.

edit : and yes , united should stop doing it (no were near as much as Arsenal did then) and I've only just mentioned it as others seem to , starting a discussion.

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
southamton would have done the same

have a break for a while eh :rolleyes:

yeah this the same team who played on while parlour was down

give it a rest, u people are always looking for an excuse to bash, so bash away

Originally posted by Robert
Jazz , how can you say that was good ? would you pay £30+ to watch some overpayed footballer run into a corner , provoking the other team ? What else can they do ? It should be removed from football , a disgrace.

no its not good, but thats life, why do players dive, why do they foul on purpose.

Put it this way if u supported arsenal would u of been moaning, no way u would have

Great performance by some, parlour gave it his all, luzhny was superb :eek: Henry oooozed class when he got the ball, this is not his lucky stadium, he has so many chances but always never scores

I see vieira is there as well

Last edited:

G

Southampton played well, but man to man, arsenal are a better team, gotta hand it to the saints though, they played above themselves.

I enjoyed the game (minus the last 6 mins), well played all

Thera

Permabanned
Why all the man utd fans calling us a disgrace for time wasting.

What about saints not giving ball back when we kicked it out when one of their players was down injured.

DOnt see any man yoo fans picking up on that point.

Every team time wastes at the end of the game. Shame some sore people are moaning about it.

Give it a rest!

Associate
Southampton certainly would have done exactly the same, EVERY team does it.

Why do people have to be so negative all the time? people seem incapable of just congratulating Arsenal of a win. Instead people come in spouting rubbish about how the game was played or how it was finished.

I'm sorry if i am over reacting but it seems to happen in every thread.

Soldato
Originally posted by Grouch
Southampton certainly would have done exactly the same, EVERY team does it.

Why do people have to be so negative all the time? people seem incapable of just congratulating Arsenal of a win. Instead people come in spouting rubbish about how the game was played or how it was finished.

congratulations for bringing sense+1 to the thread

Soldato
Jesus christ CHILL OUT !!!

yes , well done to arsenal.But this issue needs to be raised with EVERY CLUB ! As i have stated ALREADY , NOT ONLY ARSENAL DO IT !

Permabanned
Originally posted by Afterlife
Southampton where the better team.

Arsenal cant kill teams off.

If they play like this next season they wont get the title back.

your having a laff, even your even blind, not been watching the game or talking out your arse.

i wont say which one it is.

Arsenal had loads more shots on target, we had 2 cleared off the line first half. some brilliant saves by niemi and then jones when he came on.

SO dont you dare say saints were the better team, thats rubbish.

Even beattie got owned by luzhny.
:D

Soldato
Yes. Congratluations for your scrappy win. It was scrappy, it wasnt a particularly good game, it was close, and extra time would have been deserved.

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
jazz that was aimed at the others not you :)

yeah sorry i mis-read it, sorry about that

Its not who the better team is, its who scored more.

Also how many clear cut chances did southampton have? Niemi kept southampton in the game, henry was giving them hell.

How many goal line clearences by southampton?

We just sat back and got them on the counter attack

Of course im getting annoyed, ive seen our whole season ruined and it looked like we were gonna throw this away as well

Soldato
Originally posted by Oxide
your having a laff, even your even blind, not been watching the game or talking out your arse.

i wont say which one it is.

Arsenal had loads more shots on target, we had 2 cleared off the line first half. some brilliant saves by niemi and then jones when he came on.

SO dont you dare say saints were the better team, thats rubbish.

Even beattie got owned by luzhny.
:D

Hmm...southampton had much more possesion and looked generally better.Arsenal weren't bad though.

G

Originally posted by Grouch
Instead people come in spouting rubbish about how the game was played or how it was finished.

I'm sorry if i am over reacting but it seems to happen in every thread.

Sorry mate but I didn't, I said good game :p

Thera

Back
Top Bottom