• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THE FASTEST GTX 1080TI's: Zotac, Inno3D, Aorus & ASUS!!!

Soldato
@snips86x thats right lad, You done the right thing in Buying A 1080Ti which did you get? & glad to persuade you in purchasing
Last 8 months i've been in a lot of pain, Recently found out i got bone digging in my tendern GG! So Cheer up was needed. Not looking forward to the Surgery if required :(

@Gibbo, Helping you out with more sales Another Sale Made by Snips :p

Soldato
Yeah found them, leaning towards the strix as both reviews have it running cooler and quieter.

i am willing to believe it but where is the head to head review in same conditions which demonstrates this?

unless asus have changed the 1080ti strix significantly from the 1080 the asus cooler will be good but it's not the best.

Associate
unless asus have changed the 1080ti strix significantly from the 1080 the asus cooler will be good but it's not the best.

The did change the cooler lol. The fin array is 40% thicker. So it will definitely perform its cooling duties better than its 1080 little brother.

Soldato
what i mean is, considering the chip it needs to cool is kicking out 30% more heat that's not really a significant change of the cooler over the 1080 cooler.

Man of Honour
For those asking about the ichill cards, if Inno3d do what they did with the 1070 cards they will have upgraded the power delivery while keeping to the reference card footprint. Mine has extra power phases yet still takes a refernce card block. Compare the reference card pcb here (down the bottom of the page) to the ichill X3 pcb here (about 1/3 down the page). They did the same thing with the 1080 so I don't see why they wouldn't tweak the 1080ti design either. They are cracking cards and the coolers are really quiet while keeping the card cool. The light up logo that changes colour as the temperature rises looks good too.

Associate
Pulled the trigger on that ichill x3 .. can't believe I've deserted my principles so easily and paid more than £500 for a GPU. Actually I thought £500 was twice the amount anybody should pay for a single computer component. Still, what would be the point of paypal credit anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom