The First Descendant (UE5)

Soldato
Just picked up Gley. Was having fun so said why the **** not!!

Quick jump to YouTube shows she’s an end game character and not very good while leveling hah

Associate
Is anyone else having an issue where full-auto weapons get stuck ADS and firing even with nothing on the mouse pressed? Its really annoying as I can't find a way to make it stop either, eventually it will stop on its own. Given how tight some of these fights can be it can be the difference between a win and a wipe.

I am using hold rather than toggle for ADS if that makes any difference.

In other news, Pyromaniac down!

Associate
I'm really quite enjoying this, there's a lot to do if you don't mind the grindy nature of it and worth reading around a bit as there's quite a lot that's not communicated too well in game in my opinion. For example raising mastery level is much easier if you level multiple descendants and weapons - so I've tended to pick some farm targets and use a new descendant to do it so they are levelling at the same time. The fact your high level gear carries over makes a lot of it pretty trivial.

Also the journal system for finding what parts are needed for anything you want to craft is a godsend.

Associate
OP
Decent F2P game thats worth playing if you are into looter shooters but once you have completed the main campaign, there is no incentive to keep playing unless you like grinding and min/maxing characters and weapons.

Associate
yes a good game, but like previously said bit very repetitive once main story is completed, but then again most games are repetitive.

Back
Top Bottom