US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
I suppose it's easy to be picky and critical in TV land and everyone has their own preferences.
Personally, I think she's lovely.

Perhaps Jessica Lucas (Gotham) might have been a better choice if we're going there, but then we wouldn't have got to see her in all those wonderful outfits :D

On another note, is that guy with the league of shadows meant to be Ra's Al Ghul? I don't watch Arrow and didn't know who most of the other people were tbh.
If it is Ra's, that's crap casting IMO.

Oh, and LOL at Arrow's Batvoice :p

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
On another note, is that guy with the league of shadows meant to be Ra's Al Ghul? I don't watch Arrow and didn't know who most of the other people were tbh.
If it is Ra's, that's crap casting IMO.

Westie is splitting hairs tbh, you are kind of right, the league of Shadows (LOS) is the GA equvilant to Batman's League of Assassins (which basically same thing tbh lol). The guy that turned up was Malcolm Merlyn who is now the leader of the LOS. He also the father to Thea Queen (GA's half sister)/Speedy/Red Arrow. (who i think is really really really talented :D)

She does look nice until she speaks. Then turns into shergar.

Rofl exactly what I thought but could not quite articulate it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Might just be me but her eyes look shopped.

Just the eyes :eek: man her entire skin and probably parts of her hair have been shopped TBH. I would place a bet that there isn't much of her in that photo that hasn't been manipulated in some way.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Just the eyes :eek: man her entire skin and probably parts of her hair have been shopped TBH. I would place a bet that there isn't much of her in that photo that hasn't been manipulated in some way.

The nose needs some work

Soldato
WALLY!!!!

Good episode, Jesse L Martin was brilliant as usual. I still can't believe Barry revealed himself to Linda but continues to keep Patty in the dark.

I've said it before, I have no problem with Zoom being just another guy in a mask but his agenda would need to be bigger than just stealing speed.. sadly it's not looking that way =( I hope they've got something up their sleeve to expand his motives but at the moment it looks like their way of making him interesting will be to reveal him as an earth-2 counterpart of somebody we root for on earth-1.

Permabanned
The actress playing Patty is an awful actress so probably won't be around long enough to warrant being brought into the circle anyway. She's been rubbish in everything she's ever been in but has a killer bikini body so keeps getting roles.

This is what's she's known for :p

Associate
The actress playing Patty is an awful actress so probably won't be around long enough to warrant being brought into the circle anyway. She's been rubbish in everything she's ever been in but has a killer bikini body so keeps getting roles.

She is bloody gorgeous. I didn't think her acting was that bad to be honest. Someone on imdb mentioned that she looks like Meghan Markle from Suits and I agree I couldn't quite figure it out when I first saw her but yeah that's who she reminds me of.

Back
Top Bottom