1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Flash (2014)

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by CK61938, Feb 28, 2014.

1. james.miller

Capodecina

I wouldn't know, I'm still waiting for it to appear on uk tv. :o

2. Gman

Mobster

might pick it up again if thats finished with.

3. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

I am a big fan and it wasn't such an epic moment BUT it did have some very interesting implications for the Arrowverse for the future with crossovers etc.

4. Malevolence

Capodecina

And it's another episode where Barry Allen does **** all but sit in a corner crying like a little ******* girl.

5. Egon

Soldato

Yes, that much is true.

6. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

I wonder if Dannielle Panabaker had to do some reshoots because there are scenes where she is clearly only filmed from chest up and her face does look fuller from being pregnant than she does look in other scenes along with baggier clothes (Big jumper in the latest ep). Think its been a little more noticeable in the last couple of episodes.

7. doodah

Capodecina

Any one still hanging on? The last episode was pep talk central!

8. Gman

Mobster

I gave up shortly after finishing Picard when I realised it was actually worse than that. So I thought naww I can do without, keep trying and watching 10 mins now and again but just can't get going. Wayy to much talking and not much action, might have improved though now.

9. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Gave up on all of these a couple of seasons ago. The quality went sharply downhill.

10. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

I am still watching. Next episode is the Season Finale because of the current issues. I still watch it because I am a fan and there isn't a great deal else to watch at the moment.

I do however love Legends of Tomorrow. Its great fun, they even had a tiny Supernatural cameo which was funny but no real Sam and Dean. Because they are so silly, so self aware and sometimes laughable it really doesn't get the nit picking that the likes of Flash and Arrow gets and I think that's down to the tone and lack of seriousness. I also have a thing for the Woman that plays Zari, WOW what a stunning woman.

11. doodah

Capodecina

Agreed about the Zari actress, and LoT been more entertaining.

12. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Something good coming from Iran! :D

Even the silly "Saved by the bell" style titles on LoT are funny! :D:D:D

13. kindai

Soldato

I was just coming to say, when did she get chunky :D

14. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Haha, yeah I noticed it a few episodes back and remembered she was pregnant. Then also noticed that there were very few shots of her full body. It was very noticeable in that last episode.

15. doodah

Capodecina

Fell behind on LoT but got back into S5 with my wife (who hasn't watched since its early days and didn't really like it) - the silliness is even more but also even more entertaining. This is leagues ahead of Flash.

16. Gman

Mobster

17. doodah

Capodecina

Oh no - what about the really interesting Sue Dearbon story line?

18. Jonny2284

Wise Guy

19. Malevolence

Capodecina

What's even more amusing is the fact that actual tweets in question weren't offensive or racist in any shape or form.

20. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

I find it ironic that a TV show that often has a narrative around the “someone can grow and change as a person and they are not defined by past actions and mistakes, it’s who you are now and going forward that matters as long as they are not that person any longer” is just something that they want the audience to take as a lesson but don’t adhere by that themselves.