The Ford Mustang Bullitt has returned

Soldato
I think it's the thin silver band round the edge I don't like. Wheels like that look better with a wider one but it would probably look stupid on a modern car so I see why they've done it, I just think they look a bit wrong.

Man of Honour
I like the wheels though they look a little out of place on that car.

Looks a lot better than a lot of the concept car images that have been released lately for various headline models :s but does kind of look like the collision of a Mondeo and a 90s era Aston Martin with a bit of GTR influencing. Overall I quite like it - a solid classic look with a little modern flair that mostly manages to be subdued enough to not be shouty.

Soldato
yes it looks really nice, the racing green makes it look sort of ``old school Bentley Brooklands style``.

it's also faster than the latest 2018 GT see the video ;), but i dont know exactly by how much, we also dont know the price yet either and it's not available until the end of the summer.

it has a larger throttle body, the Shelby intake manifold and air intake as well ....i'll find out sometime this week.

the original ``American racing mags`` look fantastic but are only available in 18 or 20''..........but this car has 19'' wheels ............finally, the original Bullitt mustang is manual and so is this one, but the fancy new Auto thingy might still be available, not sure.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
looks great from the rear, esp without the spoiler which is odd.....in fact it looks really good from every angle.. it looks old school and de-cluttered, this car has got me seriously excited

59TEnth.jpg

Underboss
i am a fan of the old Ford Mustang Fastback, and If those images are true of a new car coming out by Ford, I must say they have done an excellent job of making a remake of the old Mustang as it looks very similar, but yet still very modern
i love it

Soldato
those wheels are torq thrust........ there's about 3 of them that look very similar on the American Racing Wheels website............. the original Bullitt wheels look as if they're only 16''.

with the addition HP/engine mods i expect it'll be a few thousand more.... but this might be dropped back a bit without the expensive new Auto.....who knows !!!

according to the latest Bull it's going to be about 500HP.

fGNlr3H.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Will @Gibbo be placing an order? ;)

i dont think Gibbo would attempt a U-Turn as large as this, do you ;);)

but something tells me he deffo wont be keeping his bright blue Jag, i give him till about Xmas before he's bored stiff of it............ i know this, you know this, we all know this, it's so funny :D:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks nicer with the cleaner and more functional look.

No unnecessary bits or fake exhaust tips etc. like you see on a lot of modern cars.

Back
Top Bottom