The Ford Mustang Bullitt has returned

Caporegime
so with the manual mine will be maybe 2k less than yours, interior will also be the same as yours because i dont want a dark interior...............

really nice colour, looks classy and looks better without the rear spoiler, makes the car look less cluttered, the second photo looks like he's lowered it an inch.

Gibbo is right, it looks better than the 2013 and it looks better without the stripes etc, the only thing you want with this is the Blower whine ;)

this car will be amazing to drive esp with the exhaust in loud mode........it doesn't need that spoiler but a black lip spoiler will look nice

First photo is a 2.3 ecoboost, (single exhaust tip each side) second is a 5.0L V8 GT, (quad tips) maybe standard ride heights are slightly different on the two, not seen enough to be sure as yet.

I am having the dark interior, I am having the ebony (black) leather interior, not the cream or tan options, was thinking for ages about getting the recaro's option, but draw of heated and cooled seats was too much, so settled on standard seats :)

Mine will be a daily driver, will be doing close to 100 miles a day in it commuting to and from work, so will not be putting a blower on it.

Soldato
i dont want the Recaro seats either, not comfy enough.
that's money that can go on the engine instead :cool: as for the blower, that's a lot of money, i fancy the race heads and shelby Stuff instead...not sure yet.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
oops, he complains about the Auto, i've read this before in other reviews

``Horsepower is way more than what they claim if you put it on a dyno. With a 16 or 17 percent you are at 493 to 497 crank horsepower``............but that's nice to read !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8tSHBV2uJo&t=10s

They are failing to understand a modern automatic loses nowhere near those kind of transmission losses, manufacturers cannot under-rate or over-rate an engine horsepower by any huge amount, they have have to be within certain percentages nowadays.

The car is 455-465HP crank, the new A10 is far more efficient and as such trans losses will be more around 12% mark.
What is for sure the automatic is vastly quicker than the manual:

No slouch for a stock car.

Soldato
i much prefer a manual gearbox, an Auto just feels wrong....but i'd be loosing over 1/2 a second.
if i wanted to tune up the engine (non blower) Shelby style, i'd have an extra 1/2 second with the auto, which is after all what one is after.
much less enjoyment for a faster 0-100 time.....not an easy decision.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tim Porter's UBB Widowmaker 1100 hp seems to have a slow shift ? (his vid is at the bottom of the page)

do you remember my Mustang thread that was deleted :D well he's legitimate i checked him out, he does indeed build Mustangs to order, he's built quite a few UBB Widowmakers but a few people are suspicious of the cars drivetrain........he uses the best parts but there's still this massive question mark over its reliability.

https://www.musclecarautomotive.com/gallery

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Tim Porter's UBB Widowmaker 1100 hp seems to have a slow shift ? (his vid is at the bottom of the page)

do you remember my Mustang thread that was deleted :D well he's legitimate i checked him out, he does indeed build Mustangs to order, he's built quite a few UBB Widowmakers but a few people are suspicious of the cars drivetrain........he uses the best parts but there's still this massive question mark over its reliability.

https://www.musclecarautomotive.com/gallery

Twice the horsepower, yet no faster than a stock A10 2018, good modding work there.
You need to buy one first, cannot mod one if you don't own one.

Anything over 600HP really needs AWD if its a daily, weekend RWD toys with 600HP plus are fine if they only come out in warm dry weather and have semi slicks, but in an every day car, best to stay NA and under 600HP, I speak from experience.

Soldato
yes, he's loosing traction plus shifting slowly to preserve the drivetrain, because that shift from 1st to 2nd is Suspiciously slow, as is the 3rd gear
he originally had a yellowy orange 1000 hp Mustang that was on 5th Gear, the girl drove it, there's two other videos of it on youtube and he's loosing traction as he pulls off, it only starts to fly in 3rd gear, he cant put the power down......he probably can on slicks at the Pod though.

this is his original yellow mustang, he's actually shifting gear much faster than he does in his later Widowmakers.

i deffo wouldn't buy that because i'm too suspicious, i'd much rather have a drag car that has been regularly worked on and fixed up over the years by a keen racer, so i can sense what's what, but that Widowmaker has no traceable history online, no previous owner comments and no proper reviews...........none of them have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8HvOvoSzo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom