• Yay, I want to be free

Votes: 161 19.9%
  • Nay, never untie the knot

Votes: 441 54.4%
  • Don’t care about Haggis and chips.

Votes: 209 25.8%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
In time honoured tradition it’s time for the most important GD referendum ever. GD must have its say, so cast your vote on the Scottish question.

The polling booth

Yay, I want to be free
Nay, never untie the knot
Don’t care about Haggis and chips.

I think that the 307 year union is good and should remain for another long term.

Caporegime
I urge all people eligible to vote in the referendum to vote Yes for Independence. I posted my thoughts in the SC thread (which really could have been moved to GD a long time ago) and will repeat them here.

A No vote is a vote for more of the same, so if you look around you and are content with the state of Scotland at the moment then a No vote is understandable. A Yes vote is a vote for a chance of something better, sure there are risks but with more risks come greater opportunities. Remember that he who dares, wins.

alx

alx

Soldato
I urge all people eligible to vote in the referendum to vote Yes for Independence. I posted my thoughts in the SC thread (which really could have been moved to GD a long time ago) and will repeat them here.

A No vote is a vote for more of the same, so if you look around you and are content with the state of Scotland at the moment then a No vote is understandable. A Yes vote is a vote for a chance of something better, sure there are risks but with more risks come greater opportunities. Remember that he who dares, wins.

On the flip side, better the devil the know than the one you don't/jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

From my point of view my life in Scotland is good and I don't want it to change, but I see your point. My opinion is slightly swayed by the fact that I'm waiting for my new build flat to be completed but don't have a mortgage yet so don't want to be screwed over....

Caporegime
The economics seem all wrong for indy. No from me...

Unfortunately most of the "negativity" of the no campaign in recent weeks hasn't actually been from No, rather independent organisations like the IMF, German banks and big organisations... Probably saying something...

Back
Top Bottom