The Grand Tour

Soldato
Just read this on the Amazon link posted above:

Not only will the guys travel to different locations, but for the first time ever the studio audience recordings will travel every week, all housed within a giant tent. Amazon customers will have the chance to be in the audience when tickets are released through prize draws this summer.

That's a pretty awesome prize if you win it!

Associate
Got prime student membership. I am ready. :cool:

I'd say I've got my money's worth from the original series' I've watched, music I've downloaded and seemingly continuous supply of things I order by next day delivery. :p

Also attached my account to my mother's firestick so she can watch stuff in a different room. Brucey bonus.

Soldato
It would be good if there was an option for censored or uncensored that can be turned on or off like subtitles.

I noticed season 19 and 22 on Netflix have their swearing mostly intact. Like the Canada pickup truck episode, with Hammond saying "I'm a TV presenter from Birmingham, not Bear-*******-Grylls". :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
With the new season coming out i wondered why amazon gave me £20 of there prime service :)

The email I got made it pretty clear why there was a £20 discount :p

26398617113_9344a2ec62_b.jpg

Soldato
I have Prime, have had it for years. Have got more than my money's worth from the free shipping and original series, so when they added Prine music, and now this show I'm well chuffed.

VoD and small monthly subscriptions are the way forward for media consumption!

Caporegime
Did anyone else see the 2 part DVD release that May and Clarkson did called the "Ultimate Road Trip" or something?

I'm imagining this will be more of that, which will be epic.

Back
Top Bottom