The Great British Theft Epidemic

Soldato
Same for me, the old youth club you found in a school or something was crap. I did scouts after doing the younger one (cubs?) which was a lot better but its not funded by local authorities.
I did Brownies and Guides. Gave Guides up at the end of year 8 (13 and three years of Guides). As mystery walk was a walk around the perimeter of the recycling behind the Guide hut.

Plus I became one of the older Guides and expected to make my own washing up stand (for camp) from wood, bamboo canes and string on my own. I am useless with knots.

Then I hated Guide camp. Three I did. First one it ****ed it down all weekend. The Scouts in the next village got flooded

Second one - it was my tent’s turn to empty the loos. We shared the tent with a Guide group from another village. Walking through two fields carrying two buckets of **** each to the sluice. One of the Guides tripped up and a bucket of **** fell on me.

Third one - food poisoning. It took a lot of convincing from the guide leaders to ring my parents to collect me. It was in the days before mobile phones were popular. Husband of one of the leaders took me home.

Caporegime
I did Brownies and Guides. Gave Guides up at the end of year 8 (13 and three years of Guides). As mystery walk was a walk around the perimeter of the recycling behind the Guide hut.

Plus I became one of the older Guides and expected to make my own washing up stand (for camp) from wood, bamboo canes and string on my own. I am useless with knots.

Then I hated Guide camp. Three I did. First one it ****ed it down all weekend. The Scouts in the next village got flooded

Second one - it was my tent’s turn to empty the loos. We shared the tent with a Guide group from another village. Walking through two fields carrying two buckets of **** each to the sluice. One of the Guides tripped up and a bucket of **** fell on me.

Third one - food poisoning. It took a lot of convincing from the guide leaders to ring my parents to collect me. It was in the days before mobile phones were popular. Husband of one of the leaders took me home.

I was literally sat here on the edge of my seat thinking "what about the third one!!! WHAT ABOUT THE THIRD ONE!!!!!" but then I saw you explained that one too, thanks. I hate cliffhangers.

Permabanned
There is potential that could kill them, so if it ever went to court don't think you would get that as reasonable force.

Don't drop the soap.

Improvised weapon, one hit? That’s reasonable force. If he continued to batter the thief after they hit the ground/tried to flee then that would be unreasonable force.

Soldato
So if someone is trying to steal my car then am I allowed to whack them round the head with my baseball bat( I used to play semi pro baseball)?
No CCTV? Far easier to hit them around the head with a hammer and then place a screwdriver in their hands when they're down. "Yes officer, he lunged at me with a screwdriver. I felt in danger for my life and had no choice but to defend myself, my family and my property so I hit him with the first thing I had to hand".

Associate
You've never once went above the speed limit then in your Toyotacelicagt4 or any other vehicle? :confused:
I also ride a motorcycle. If I went above the speed limit then I would fully prepare for the consequences of a speeding fine and if I was in the bike then I would have to accept the consequences of going way above the speed then I might not make it home alive. I obviously always obey the legal speed limit

Soldato
I also ride a motorcycle. If I went above the speed limit then I would fully prepare for the consequences of a speeding fine and if I was in the bike then I would have to accept the consequences of going way above the speed then I might not make it home alive. I obviously always obey the legal speed limit

You're quite obviously also a Tory MP with BS like that :cry:

Last edited:
Commissario
Criminals should have all their rights/human rights revoked upon committing a criminal act
Awesome I can finally get rid of the local idiots that break the 20mph speed limit outside my house in their chav'd up bangers, and we can reduce the number of BMW's on the road by about 90% (I'm sure you're meant to the indicators, although I suspect BMW haven't sold a replacement bulb for them, ever).

Back
Top Bottom