• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

thanks all that helped bit of coil whine....

but boosted up to 1415 out of box so will play tommorow.

bottom card is 9 degress hotter but might just need to setup my bottom rad fans to push more.

Anyhow here is a picture of the unfinished ( i know it looks messy but it was 1:30 ! in morning and had to be up at 5 ;) )

Gota sort the cabling out it does look unique with it in serial though so here is a plus.

Running the witcher 3 the top card reached 42c and the bottom 36c. They only really getting to 55% usage though at 1440p 60hz.

TB0gyKr.jpg

Very happy my first proper custom loop its not how i would do it again but it works and when tidied up wont look that bad :)

Last edited:
Looks awesome - Phanteks Primo I assume? Also, can you change the LEDs at all?

You need to change that SLI bridge though! :p

You assume correct :) what started of me wanting a EVGA hybrid for my old setup quickly become a full replacement with loop.

Tell me about it just cant find one that suits currently

Back
Top Bottom