• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

As some of you will know, I have been thinking about getting a Titan X to replace my ageing Titans and I thought I would go through the scenario I had with the wife...

Me - "So Hunny, I am thinking of getting rid of my Titans and buying a Titan X or two"
Her - "I thought you said you would be set for a couple of years when you got the third"

Me -

Her - "Ok, but what will you do in the meantime?"
Me - "I will get a 290X to see what that is like as a stop gap"

Her -

Me -

Us -

Everyone -

Me - "Ok Hunny, so what do you think seriously?"
Her -

Me - "ouch!"
Her - "So if you get them, will that be it for a couple of years then?"
Me - "Of course it will be babe"

Me -

:D

As some of you will know, I have been thinking about getting a Titan X to replace my ageing Titans and I thought I would go through the scenario I had with the wife...

Me - "So Hunny, I am thinking of getting rid of my Titans and buying a Titan X or two"
Her - "I thought you said you would be set for a couple of years when you got the third"

Me -

Her -

Me -

Us -

Everyone -

Her -

Me - "ouch!"

Me -

Loved the illustration :D

Enjoy

Me -

Her -

Me -

Us -

Everyone -

Her -

Me - "ouch!"

Me -

Amazing!!

That's pretty much how it goes with my wife. When I bought these Titans from Alex, I said it'd set me for a number of years.

Did she believe me...

t5SA8Tb-p.gif

Me -

Her -

Me -

Us -

Everyone -

Her -

Me - "ouch!"