• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Just wondering about the perspex cover on the stock cooler that some of these cards seem to have. I had to remove a fingerprint protection sticker off it so i assume the perspex stays on? Just dosnt seem like it has any purpose other than making it look cheap. Probably could have found this out myself but have not had any days off since i got it.

Soldato
Just wondering about the perspex cover on the stock cooler that some of these cards seem to have. I had to remove a fingerprint protection sticker off it so i assume the perspex stays on? Just dosnt seem like it has any purpose other than making it look cheap. Probably could have found this out myself but have not had any days off since i got it.

Guessing the purpose is to funnel the air flow across the heatsink and exhaust the hot air out the back rather than in to the case? With it being reference and therefore better for sli, I'd say it's absolutely necessary to have something there.

Caporegime
I need to prepare to disassemble the Titan X cover today.

Is there a guide anywhere, or can someone tell me what screw drivers I will need? I have plenty of Phillips heads but only one Torx head.

Associate
Associate
I ordered my evga titan x SC a month ago (22 Mar) and it still hasn't arrived.. Has everyone else been receiving theirs?

Soldato
My Palit find was a false positive after all. So i have a Gigabyte due tomorrow (I am sure Parcelforce will try to mess that up).

On the above posts - which AIO bracket fits the Titan X out of interest?

Thanks in advance

Associate
I ordered my evga titan x SC a month ago (22 Mar) and it still hasn't arrived.. Has everyone else been receiving theirs?

Not quite as long as yours but I ordered mine around about the 28th, there seems to be a severe backlog with that particular card.

Cancelled my order today, 780 has done better then I thought at 1440p so I’m going to wait and see what the TI card brings and decide between that and a Titan then.

Prime example of what happens when you sit on the fence with technology, I should have ordered day 1.

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered on the 31st of march.

When I spoke to OCUK I was 6th in line on tuesday, So would think anyday now....(more likely Weds imo)

Hopefully! Please can you post when you received it? If you end up receiving yours before I receive mine i'll have to give them an angry phone call! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom