• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Caporegime
Not necessarily, I've seen people sell graphics cards for way below the going rate, the next ones still go for higher than that. A one off price where someone clearly doesn't care about getting the market rate doesn't affect all future sales.

Caporegime
I don't have that cup, maybe because I am using Windows 10 (352.84) driver?

I can install 352.86 but then the Geforce experience automatically downloads 352.84 and won't let me do anything else.

Associate
i just downloaded the new drivers from geforce experience and then clicked on the trophy and used the redeem code and it was in gog to download, nice gesture from nvidia something i didn't expect, although i was a bit disappointed that they didn't give any games with the titan x after spend near £900 but this makes up for that now :)

Associate
Do you get 2 rewards if you have 2 cards?

Er. WTF is going on here? Was this offer advertised before yesterday? If not I'm a bit p****d as I bought the game yesterday! I'm not knocking Nvidia for their generosity but their timing sucks.

Obviously ignore my rant if this was indeed advertised before yesterday. :D

(Great game btw)

Back
Top Bottom