• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Man of Honour
OP
Does anyone have any user videos for the OPs

The videos can feature anything as long as they are using a TitanX, such as playing your favourite game, benching or anything else interesting.:)

If you do post a youtube video please give details such as the subject, how many TXs, CPU, clockspeeds etc.:)

Soldato
Does anyone have any user videos for the OPs

The videos can feature anything as long as they are using a TitanX, such as playing your favourite game, benching or anything else interesting.:)

If you do post a youtube video please give details such as the subject, how many TXs, CPU, clockspeeds etc.:)

I ran the Nvidia Physx Flex SDK on my mates Titan X equipped rig then uploaded it to my channel if you want to use it bud :)

1 x TX, 4790K @ 4.40GHZ, 8GB 2400MHZ, TX was at stock.

*EDIT*

From the morning onwards I can start uploading LOADS of TX footage as I have until the end of June completely off :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Caporegime
I ran the Nvidia Physx Flex SDK on my mates Titan X equipped rig then uploaded it to my channel if you want to use it bud :)

1 x TX, 4790K @ 4.40GHZ, 8GB 2400MHZ, TX was at stock.

*EDIT*

From the morning onwards I can start uploading LOADS of TX footage as I have until the end of June completely off :)

That is very impressive Dice. Good stuff bud :)

Soldato
I love Vegas and so easy to work with. I struggled with encoding but some google searches had my video's looking much better.

Ohhhh and I can never reply to you on Youtube because you have comments disabled (I think).

I checked that, Went through all my settings and I can't find any setting for comment disabling :confused:

On a 2nd note it would be awesome if we could use our GPU's to cut down on render time but sadly Vegas is incompatible with Maxwell currently :(

Back
Top Bottom