• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
Creator Studio > Community > Community settings.
Can enable comments there.

Video could have done with some music, just low to break up the silence. Imo of course :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not working still :(

I checked that, Went through all my settings and I can't find any setting for comment disabling :confused:

On a 2nd note it would be awesome if we could use our GPU's to cut down on render time but sadly Vegas is incompatible with Maxwell currently :(

Yer, the render time is a PITA and can take over an hour to do a 10 minute vid.

Soldato
All your vids have comments disabled.
You've ticked all these?

Unless it's because the videos are now old? As one of the boxes if for new videos.

AiD7t4M.png

Edit: If that + Greg's video still doesn't work, you can change the video settings in advanced settings.

gGEEdaI.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I so wish I did not visit OCUK today :(, ended up grabbing a Titan X and all the associated parts to add it to the loop. Sadly had to get the CSQ full cover block from a competitor though. Be interesting to see how it works at 3440 x 1440, not too many benchmarks for this resolution. The seemingly ability to download Witcher 3 does make me feel like I save some money so not all bad, or at least I tell myself :D

Painful.png

Soldato
This influx of new Titan X buyers just before 3XX series launch has made me feel a bit better, at least if I have wasted my money then they have as well :p

Plus that free Witcher 3 game that Nvidia has given to us Titan X'ers has made me hate them a little less as well :D

Back
Top Bottom