• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

no video output from either titan x's Ive tried both cards singular, can't even see the post screen. used working cable tried all ports. it's got to be something daft. the system boots into windows I can hear the chime. help ! anyone ?

no video output from either titan x's Ive tried both cards singular, can't even see the post screen. used working cable tried all ports. it's got to be something daft. the system boots into windows I can hear the chime. help ! anyone ?

Updated your BIOS?

Tried 1 at a time to rule out PSU issue?

Ensured IGP is disabled?

Last edited:
Jebus.

46% fan on the Youtube video sounded bad enough. I think if I had one I would rather use stock clocks.

Yup I'm running at stock,it boosts high enough / powerful enough to not need any OC for gaming imho.

Hopefully Nvidia's next X9X card will have Titan X like performance but on 16nm/14nm, so much cooler use less power.

The performance is epic, I think this is the absolute limit of 28nm. Roll on die shrinks..

Congrats to all who have received theirs and playing. Mines due within the hour now. Just wish blocks were available. Grrrrrrr.

Mark

Just got carried away with the whole thing and just purchased one! I'm so excited.

Recently purchased an MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming Edition 4096MB and was going to SLI it with another one but decided against it after reading articles regarding SLI support.

Went for the Gigabyte GeForce Titan X 12288MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card. I havnt really bought a Gigabyte brand card before but hoping that it will be as good as the other cards as apart from price i couldnt see any discernable different in stats for each one.

Back
Top Bottom