The Gulf Stream could COLLAPSE as early as 2025

Man of Honour
Well here comes the ice age that we were all made to be terrified about in the 1970's, before then being told to be terrified of everything spontaneously combusting. The worst thing is my old teachers saying "told you so" if it does happen :)

YES! The channel will freeze solid so boats will no longer work!

New Conservative slogan - Stop The Ice Skaters

We can thank both daddy putin and trump as they'll both claim credit - up until the point apple says they did it first.

If the channel freezes then people will be making a break for the southern european countries, not coming to the UK
I am sure the Brexiteers will stay though and try to survive in the frozen wastelands, well mostly I am sure some will make a rush for Benidorm ;)

Soldato
If the channel freezes then people will be making a break for the southern european countries, not coming to the UK
I am sure the Brexiteers will stay though and try to survive in the frozen wastelands, well mostly I am sure some will make a rush for Benidorm ;)

They can stay away from sunny Spain! I'll need a bigger fence!

The article is hilarious. Comparisons to the Day After Tomorrow and then a narrative of a 3C drop!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I genuinely need to move house soon before the sea levels start rising. Imagine having your house valued at 0 because it'll be under water in 50 years! :D

Back
Top Bottom