THE HAF IS BACK! Cooler Master's H500P & Cosmos C700P

Soldato
Love the H500P. CoolerMaster have done a nice job with this. Hope they ditch the unnecessary shrouds on the right side-panel, unless they serve a useful purpose. But the rest of it is lovely.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I like the look of this case. Did not have any plans on upgrading my Phantom 820 which has done a fantastic job for me, but this case ticks many boxes and made me fancy an upgrade.

Might get it in a year or two once 7nm CPU's come out which is when I will be doing my next PC build :D

Will need to get a new table which I can put this case on though, as leaving it on the floor with all that glass will eventually get broken when the chair leg smashes into it by accident. Due a new table anyway, so it will work out.

Associate
Anyone know if i will be able to mount 2x 1080ti SLI directly onto the mobo without using the additional GPU brackets ? I really want this case !

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
$150 has been thrown around a lot. At today's exchange rate + VAT and whatever else that raises UK price, expect around £150.
Should be less than £150 as pound has strengthened lately. But you know what some retailers are like, even if pound hit 1.4, they would still charge 1 to 1 ratio.

Associate
Need a large rad at the front because of the size of the fans, so I hope it supports 140mm rads there at least. Plus I wish the fans spun quicker than 800RPM because large fans are supposed to be quieter at high speed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom