The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no need. We covered most of the levels looking for the key/exit. And we were doing the first dungeon again, so smaller levels.
Fair enough. Is it easier now we've done more? I know it wasn't too tough when we did it the second time, just wondering if more experience really helps or if it's still down to luck with spawns a bit.

That was a tense finish! Next time if we don't use such a crap character as Mel's was ( triggering everything first round!), And now we know the mechanism, it would probably be more straight forward. Tricky regardless.

You can't blame melmac, I triggered it all off lol

Sorry, but it had to be done anyway lol

2 hours for just 1 level, wow

Great game, nice level that one, I'm just glad the priest was easy to follow , other wise we'd be hitting the wrong ones all night!
Nah, it was Melmac's cat that ran around the corner, triggered everything, did bugger all, then ran back to Melmac to let him know there's a ******** of enemies and now they're awake...

My missus's birthday tomorrow, which doesn't necessarily mean I won't be available, just that I may not be. Can't make any promises, but definitely up for a random hard course if I'm about.

Or if we magically get the numbers some paintball/laser tag in rec room?

You are dead to me.....

:p

No worries. You missed a good game :) Nobody came in 3rd or 4th. It was tied for first and tied for second!! And just like most of our games, some amazing shots and some(lots) of tragically bad shots :D

It was especially exciting going into the last hole, With the two leaders, me and Raggs, level on score, but, Shi and Ravenger were also level. So there were two duels going on. Myself and Raggs couldn't be separated and finished on -6. However, it was so funny watching Shi and Ravenger :) They seemed to be involved in some kind of weird battle to see who could make the most errors :pThey had nearly reached the green when both hit the stroke limit. It was just one of those days for the two guys.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable couple of hours.

Actually I was 1 up on you going into the last hole! I got that hole in one that you just missed. Then I put one ball over the edge, and you didn't on the last one. I had to get that last shot to get the draw :D.

Was a fun game. We're definitely going faster though! Probably partially due to 1 less player, but also to averaging fewer shots. It's nice to go back to the old courses, they feel fresh.

Don't know, I think I am done with A Township Tale. There just isn't enough content or areas to explore. Not there is any reason to explore really. It's a great idea that doesn't really work once you get past the initial stuff. My biggest disappointment was the Town rebuilding. The cosmetic things don't really work, because you can't see your character really. So they should have allowed you to express yourself through the buildings in the town or your home area. There should have been cosmetic items/quest items that you could have added to your own town/home area to make it unique/different.

All in all, it just became bland and boring.

In the PC version I believe you can build your own stuff. It's just in the quest version there's simply not enough processing power to handle it.

It does feel like the tech demo of an idea 3-4 years from completion though. Did any one of us try zenith much? I think I heard similar complaints about that too though.

I suspect any decent vr mmorpg will have to be PCVR to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom