The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m happy to go beyond Veteran difficulty if it provides more of a challenge for you. I’ve got a few weapons, shotguns, ARs, Tommy guns
I'll join you guys, you choose whatever difficulty you're comfortable with. I'll bring some guns I need to grind kills on, and not tell you what to do :D

Assuming I can make it.

Last edited:
This is gonna sound really bizarre, but I get split across numerous different games. I play PUBG with my brother, got a Total War Warhammer 3 campaign going with an American pal and Hunt Showdown with a guy I know. Best thing to do is tell me when you fancy playing (any night after 8pm) and I’ll schedule around you. But I’m well up for prioritising ATF.

And I say bizarre because I’m a 34 year old man with a family and kids, so my limited play time gets pulled between completely different groups of people :p
My evenings are pretty packed too :) except for weekends to be honest (though that depends on whether I've had a rugby match).

I'm going to have to drop out in the middle of our golf game probably, will need to pick my boy up from scouts. Hopefully they kick out on time, and I may be able to get back to continue. I will disconnect though, because I don't want to leave you waiting for 15 minutes+. With all the clues, maybe you'll still be playing when I get back (perhaps save your last shot until you've found all the clues?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom