The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
do you guys not just turn?

I'm so used to standing in place as I have limited room to move in my attic room that stick usage is automatic. This is especially true as I'm often switching between my Index, where the wire gets tangled easily, and my Quest 2 depending on the game.

When using the Quest in a bigger area I have to conciously remember not to use the thumbstick to turn.

Soldato
OP
So we're still on for Rec Room tomorrow?

Other folks, feel free to join us, we can either find a game to all play together, or split into groups/teams etc depending on numbers. Sooner we "organise" the easier it is to plan.

Soldato
Meeting has finished, I'll be there

Just a quick question on another topic. Did you get your Deca move yet? I got an email in late May to see my Deca Move would be delivered in June and I would get a tracking notice as soon as it shipped. But, haven't heard anything since then.

Soldato
Short but intense run today!! Nearly killed the end boss. Forgot how much it takes out of you doing one full run of jumbotron.

And I have trained myself to turn in real life, rather than using the joystick in game. But I keep forgetting I can move around the place as well, so I could actually dodge shots not stand there helplessly :)

Soldato
OP
I started leaning in and out of cover a bit, but I don't have a huge amount of room, so still have to be a little careful. Jumbotron is very shootable from behind cover, it's a big screen to hit. The problem is I guess enemies just keep spawning, so you need to try and lead them around. Climbing the ladders seems like it might get away from some of them. So blast the lower two sides first, then the upper sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom