The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
That was an interesting end :D. Mel getting blown up, Shi disconnecting and not being able to talk! At least we got all the equipment out. I'll do more research online about the mines, next time we'll try and get to the right level (and keep counting!) to build the televator thing, and collect enough crystals to do it too.

Soldato
OP
we got so far down the mines, if i didnt use potion do we loose anything ?

If we'd just logged out, we'd have appeared down there again when we logged in, but I don't want to go down there alone, and one of us at least had to teleport out to take Melmac's backpack :D.

There is a way to increase your health (a certain flower you can eat, but it's rare), maybe if I had more health I'd be willing to just try running down alone, but you have to do some mining for the crystals etc.

Soldato
OP
haha, I don't even know what killed me!! The monster we were fighting had died, I was turning around to see where we were going and next thing I was dead.

And thanks for rescuing my backpack :)

Did we manage to bring back any crystals? We should use them to map the way down. I know we don't plan to go back to those levels, but still, you never know what might happen. Server disconnects etc.

The monster we were fighting died (a worm right?), but there was a stone man just behind you who used his dynamite move and blew you up.

EDIT - I have some crystals, I was thinking of using them to start building the televator at the top, so we can teleport out after we build the ones in the mines.

There's televators every 10th floor, I think we can make the 10th floor, I'll see how many materials we need to build it so we can get out (and obviously still take a potion each anyway).

Soldato
OP
Who's joining us tomorrow? Depending on who's coming along we can decide what we're playing. I'm still loving the rec room stuff to be honest, as long as we have the numbers :).

Soldato
OP
Well you found us :).

Feel free to setup a discord and we can use that to talk. Add me on oculus anyway to we can chat through party chat even if we're playing on rec room etc. My oculus username is RugbyRaggs

Soldato
OP
I'm happy to go with township, or rec room (there's a new racing game I believe? Or is that later?). Let's see what everyone else is up for.

I may well be available this evening for some township.

Soldato
OP
Hmm, with facebook down, it doesn't look like we can do oculus party chat.

I'll try and make sure we can still get into games though. Rec room might be more sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom