The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Last again!!!!! Making a habit of this.

My loser jokes aren't as funny when i am talking about myself :p:cry:

Well done Raggs and Shi, good competition at the top :)

Soldato
6 months wait OUCH !

they took their time :/

at least you will have it back again !

Actually, part of me is thinking of just selling it and waiting for the next generation of cards. I have waited so long now and kind of got used to not having a gaming PC. That waiting a few more months wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Soldato
Hey all, it had been a tricky couple of weeks for me on Monday's. Moving forward I should be able to do every other week. I will aim to join you guys this Monday if you're planning on having a round of Golf.

Soldato
OP
Hey all, it had been a tricky couple of weeks for me on Monday's. Moving forward I should be able to do every other week. I will aim to join you guys this Monday if you're planning on having a round of Golf.
Real life can get in the way sometimes!

Be good to see you again. I'm planning to be there Monday.

Soldato

Is it just Monday you are having problems with? Maybe another day in the week might suit better?

Because there are a few others that can't make Monday nights, so might be worth having a second night of the week.

Soldato
Is it just Monday you are having problems with? Maybe another day in the week might suit better?

Because there are a few others that can't make Monday nights, so might be worth having a second night of the week.
Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm not sure yet, work arrangements would probably suit Wednesday's every week but I need to have a think about how that fits in with life. I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom