The Happy thread - Positive posts only :-)

Associate
Daughter logged into the 4yr old grandsons school website (parents area) to see how he’d been doing. They’d been learning about super heroes, real life and pretend.

His pretend Super hero was captain America because he has a shield. His real life super hero is pappy because he sings silly songs and makes me laugh.

Was a genuine lump in the throat moment

taB

taB

Associate
Been poorly. Boy updated his Christmas list.

b501p9Yl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Just getting ready to leave the home to see my grandsons first nativity play, he is the inn keeper. I have been trying to persuade him all month that when Joseph asks if there is any room, can we come in, to reply "what's the password"

Last edited:
Soldato
1)After waiting 8 months, work finally starts on our extension this week which is very exciting, but quite nervous at the same time.
2) back in work after my paternity leave and it feels so bloody good to be back, missed the job.
3) started rebuilding and getting parts for the superbike, really looking forward to another season of racing. Although the plan is to do a few more endurance events next year.

Overall, a lot to be happy about.

Working my last week until new year now. :)
Next year will be difficult as I am leaving a job I used to really like at end of Feb (currently hate it), and nothing lined up yet. :(

Hopefully it will workout to a month or so off from March and then back into employ from April-May time.
Always a tricky one to time ofc so will probably end up as no time off, or too many months...

Caporegime
Yay.

I got a small payrise.
But wasn't expecting anything at all.

Boo it's pay above above the 50k threshold so it's only worth 200 a month after tax.

But not complaining!

Haven't been at a job where you just get a payrise for a while.

Oh. We all get 750 from the ni cut too next year (annually) if you're above 50k as well.

Nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom