The Happy thread - Positive posts only :-)

Soldato
I have finally been awarded with my criminal injuries compensation, after 5 years and 11 months of waiting! It is also considerably more than I was expecting l, as I had been told by my solicitors to expect upto a certain amount, and most likely the low end of that.

I am ecstatic, to make things even sweeter, my solicitors are also taking much less than expected. They are only taking 25% from the main part of the award, and not from the whole amount.

Don't get me wrong, whilst this is a life changing sum of money for me, I am not suddenly Daddy Warbucks. Though for the first time in my life since before getting with the psychotic ex, I am now entirely debt free!

Soldato
I have finally been awarded with my criminal injuries compensation, after 5 years and 11 months of waiting! It is also considerably more than I was expecting l, as I had been told by my solicitors to expect upto a certain amount, and most likely the low end of that.

I am ecstatic, to make things even sweeter, my solicitors are also taking much less than expected. They are only taking 25% from the main part of the award, and not from the whole amount.

Don't get me wrong, whilst this is a life changing sum of money for me, I am not suddenly Daddy Warbucks. Though for the first time in my life since before getting with the psychotic ex, I am now entirely debt free!

Lend us a tenner? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom