The Happy thread - Positive posts only :-)

Just been to town and randomly complimented a woman on her matched clothes with her six (?) year old daughter. They both seemed pretty pleased.

Last edited:
Just took my son (3 month old) out to a trip in central London using public transport and without his mother. Met with some friends, had some food, showed son around places and making way back home. Best day I've had in ages.

It's tiring but will do it again and the interchanges using lifts at underground stations is long.

Last edited:
0P05nSi.jpg

Took my 14 year old nephew to his first breakfast car meeting this morning, enjoyable couple of hours, asked him to pick his favourite car of the morning & which one he'd like when he passes his driving test in a few years. Chose an Aston Martin Vantage :D

Not quite a positive post but I am sure many can relate. Lost an afternoon trying to find one of my ATLEAST 1,000 spare kettle leads.
On a more positive note, it will turn up when you don't need or want it but then - a ha - kettle lead knows best and maybe you do want or need it.

:cool:

In other news, Monday morning is so awesome I can barely believe it folks. Can't wait for you to get here :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom