The Happy thread - Positive posts only :-)

Finished S2 of ST SNW last night and a great season it was too.

Was on an IS27001 LA course last week and have this week taken the exam, awaiting the results.

Finished work early today.

Just about to have dinner with a glass of red and settling down for a movie - don't know what yet. Maybe Spidey in the multiverse 2 or JW 4.

So external influences aside, happy today :)

Last edited:
2hr 46mins out of NYC as I type 1292 miles away. Just had a nice 2 hour snooze and now a coffee. Soon the delight of US customer.

Had bjj and, for the first time, didn't get smashed by everyone. Stalemated nearly everyone, which feels like progress. Also, not hurting so much afterwards. Onwards and groundwards!

Also, just watched someone I know competing in the eisteddfod, and his choir took first place.

Had bjj and, for the first time, didn't get smashed by everyone. Stalemated nearly everyone, which feels like progress. Also, not hurting so much afterwards. Onwards and groundwards!
That is the first progression stone in BJJ, being able to at least defend yourself to attacks, shows you've put some time in mate, well done!

Its my birthday today, being honest, not really feeling it, although the positive will be getting home after seeing all the family to have the evening to myself.

That is the first progression stone in BJJ, being able to at least defend yourself to attacks, shows you've put some time in mate, well done!

Its my birthday today, being honest, not really feeling it, although the positive will be getting home after seeing all the family to have the evening to myself.

Happy birthday.

If you convo me your address I'll send you a card. We all love you here!

Back
Top Bottom