The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

those images , your having a laugh, im sitting here waiting for them to load 5 mins in on a 20mbit connection and they are quarter loaded. what are they 50 meg each?

edit : nm just a very slow host

those images , your having a laugh, im sitting here waiting for them to load 5 mins in on a 20mbit connection and they are quarter loaded. what are they 50 meg each?

edit : nm just a very slow host

Yep slow host, images appear to be jpg so can't be 50 mb really for a 1920x1200 pic...

Talking about hosts, I noticed Microsoft's live skydrive gave up on my pics :eek:.
All show as red crosses, I can still browse my files and see the filenames, but when I try opening them nothing loads... Does anyone reckon Microsoft lost my pics or will they come back in a while, since they are still listed in my public folder, they just don't load :( ?
Not just the pics of this thread, all my 500 mb of pics and random files won't load but are still listed :(.

Photobucket is best host, they have kept my pictures from 2+ years ago :D

So has imageshack, and skydrive up to now, it still hasn't ''lost'' them, just won't load em since today :confused:.

Never properly tried Photobucket as needs an account to work, yes you may say skydrive does too but at least that has a drag and drop interface, no need to browse to files just drop em in a box instead :D, plus 5 gb of free webspace...

How is photobucket in terms of max image sizes ( in terms of data), max amount of data traffic, and max image dimensions?

Free account is infinite dimensions, 1mb size cap, 25 GB/month cap, 1GB total size cap.

I like an account based system as you can see all your pics, skydrive sounds nice :)

Love the Nurgle dude never tried him, what area is he in. I love the overall art direction Nurgle has and kind of hoped that they would implement differant armour types to show your affinity towords certain God's.

I'll try and upload some shots tommorow of the chapter 22 PQ's i managed to do last night, was pretty tough doing it with 4 people but was good fun as i got a decent gold loot bag :D.

Free account is infinite dimensions, 1mb size cap, 25 GB/month cap, 1GB total size cap.

I like an account based system as you can see all your pics, skydrive sounds nice :)

1 mb is a bit too little, have some PNG pics which are bigger :(.
Skydrive was awesome, until today :p.

Oh well, I'll prolly make some more pics tomorrow of a few games ( any requests anyone? could post more openttd or whatever, I've got a lot of games :p) and perhaps try PB out...

...good times...
tf2.jpg

Hi Blackhawk

I'm mks^ from that server :)

I couldnt get into the last one to start with. But then I found a tutorial online and it became a lot easier. Sorry I don't remember which it was but if you do a search I'm sure you'll find a good one.

pitmancoventry... is the host apparently. Let's not use them folks. :p

lol, it's my work server... didn't realise it would be so slow - it's not usually!!! I also never realised these image hosting accounts were free which is why I always upload to my own server, maybe I will give one a go ;)

[EDIT] FIXED - Used photobucket instead ;)

Last edited:
Love the Nurgle dude never tried him, what area is he in. I love the overall art direction Nurgle has and kind of hoped that they would implement differant armour types to show your affinity towords certain God's.

I'll try and upload some shots tommorow of the chapter 22 PQ's i managed to do last night, was pretty tough doing it with 4 people but was good fun as i got a decent gold loot bag :D.

That guy is the boss of the Public quest in the most top right corner of teir 2 choas vs empire chapter.

Back
Top Bottom