The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Controls are fine with either BUT as it's a TPS I prefer the 360 pad though for some elements I quickly put the pad down and use the mouse/kb (eg: during the asteroid shooting segment where mouse aiming helps greatly).

So yeah, you can use both, at the same time, with zero problems.

Fair play, you running it maxed out ?

I should be able to play it fine then.

I don't really play any game on anything but max :P

"The delight was there for all to see on Miller's face as he blasts home a late minute winner for Rangers, meanwhile, Hartley can't help but display anger at losing a 1-0 lead"

pesmiller.jpg

I know it isnt high res, but I dont have my new monitor yet and I havent been playing much games until I do :(

Settings are maxed out. The textures are pretty good in game, the photo on the bridge isn't great but tbh it's a bridge which goes nowhere and has nothing of interest on it. I only climbed up to go have a looky.

It looks a lot better in game, jaggies are worse in the jpegs too than ingame.

Settings are maxed out. The textures are pretty good in game, the photo on the bridge isn't great but tbh it's a bridge which goes nowhere and has nothing of interest on it. I only climbed up to go have a looky.

It looks a lot better in game, jaggies are worse in the jpegs too than ingame.

What's the atmosphere like? Might sound a daft question but no immersion = no fun in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom