The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

fallout3 - seem to be struggling for missions as the first thing i did when i got outside was do the mission to blow up megatron or what ever its called, now all im doing it exploring finding missions.... stuck :( plus ammo/credits are so hard to come by :(

1900x1200 - 4xaa all setting as max as they can go :D runs smooth as butter at over 70fps at all times :D

ScreenShot0.jpg

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg

ScreenShot6.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

ScreenShot10.jpg

ScreenShot19.jpg

ScreenShot20.jpg

ScreenShot22.jpg

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot26.jpg

ScreenShot27.jpg

ScreenShot33.jpg

ags

I seem to be at the moment... I guess doing what i did at the start of the game was NOT a wise idea unless like oblivion you know what your doing from the start...

like in oblivion, i could install that now and not even think about the main quests and just get on fine with the game, but me being stubborn old me i saw a video on youtube demonstrating the nuke mission, thought to my self "im SOOO doing that" so carried on, blew up the starter city which im guessing hooks you up with pretty much all the simple 'guide' starter missions....

not sure wether to restart or not as yea, i have a cool lvl 4 char that has some nice exploration stuff on his map, but its just... im put off cos i dont have any 'real' quests to persue... see what i mean?

So, that guy in the bar up top in a white suit, sure accept his offer, but DO NOT carry it out till you are 100% possative you are ready to leave lol, learn from my mistakes.

ags

Im gonna be a good guy im gonna defuse the bomb:)
I wonder if your a good guy you get to storm that big tower with the bloke who wants you to nuke the city?

I got to wait 8 hours until im aloud to dl the game off steam:(

Back
Top Bottom