The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Left 4 Dead looks pretty bad...I hope the textures are lowered for the demo!

Tbh, for a four year old engine, there is only so much that can be done to keep it up with the competition. I know what you mean about some of the textures, but I don't really mind to much- I don't expect astounding graphics from the source engine anymore- just great art direction/style and fantastic gameplay.

Tbh, for a four year old engine, there is only so much that can be done to keep it up with the competition. I know what you mean about some of the textures, but I don't really mind to much- I don't expect astounding graphics from the source engine anymore- just great art direction/style and fantastic gameplay.

2 words:

Cinematic mod :).

Makes HL2 look superb, in some places better than modern games... They could have done so much better on the textures front in L4D.

Last edited:
yup, looks like aa was off in nvidia control panel :/

behold what it looks like now ;)

l4d1.jpg

l4d2.jpg

The game would be great if you had single player and import weapons from all the other Source games - imagine using portal gun to open portal above your mate's head and a room full of zombies dropping on him? Or call in an antlion army to shred the zombies!
The list of possibilities is endless...

ep2_outland_090000.jpg

Spent some time painting this wall White. Was going to do the whole room but it was getting late.

rocketman.jpg

FINALLY! Now i can officially never play this game again. Turns out you can close the hatch. i had no idea!

Oh wait... i need the grubs..

Back
Top Bottom