The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

This is why i abandoned GTR2, the quality of mods released for it are laughable at times.

I thought that the ALMS was one of the better ones. The cars feel right and drive well. OK so the cockpit is fuzzy and needs work but I haven't come across a MOD that really billed itself as finished sadly. I will do another shot from our league race later on but the track is not brilliant!

Demigod.

demigod.png

Yeah I love it.
There have been three beta revisions so far but the game has changed drastically between each, the next one is apparently out on Thursday.
Game play can be very frantic and sometimes frustrating but I always enjoy it in the end. Each game can last between 15 and 30 minutes which is great for me because I don't like playing for long periods of time.

49% ???
i havent played the game but surely it should get higher than that for the graphics alone.

I'd say the graphics on Sands of Time were better. It looks absolutely horrid. The games gone from being really dark (as in storyline) to something that wouldn't look out of place in a primary school.

Was really, really looking forward to this as I've always had a soft spot for PoP but those screens make me cringe.

M.

FSX with some lush clouds by Real Environment Xtreme. Got to love the old Phantom though. ;)

I've only just installed REX but the customization options are plentiful to say the least. From what little I've seen of it so far it is extremely impressive.

fsx2008-12-1621-06-44-33.jpg

fsx2008-12-1621-05-50-06.jpg

fsx2008-12-1621-10-44-52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom