The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Cant believe how amazing Grid looks on my new 280 :D jpg compression really don't show pictures justice :(

grid2009vn9.jpg

GTA 4 Online - Just bought it for £9.99 and the multiplayer alone is well worth it. Feels miles better than the console version :D Good Purcharse. I feel it should have maybe come out on PC first?!? Anyone else feel this? It runs mega smooth aswell, no slow downs everything highest at 1920 x 1200.

gta4dn1.jpg

WoW preparing for a RAID - when i was new to it lol:

nearlykx4.jpg

Crysis Warhead - Thundering:

crysiswarheadya4.jpg

crysiswarhead2ot2.jpg

They really need to fix the shadows in GTA IV, when you get your first apartment with Roman at the very beginning of the game, driving down that street looks horrible with the shadows from the track above, that's even with everything maxed out. :(

Well ( I've repeated this many times but oh well) imo shadows are unimportant but they should fix the models first, by that I mean add AA support because it looks terrible. Even using Nhancer to force superfetch doesn't work :(.

I think its the style they went for...

I dont think they were going for a super soft shadow realistic approach... more of a gritty look.

It's not the style they went for, the shadows look poor and to say they wanted that style is absurd.

Shadows do not have to look soft, other games have fine shadows that look sharp, GTA IV has shadows that look like the Paint spray can tool was used.

Take off the crap blurring effect, go and look at some shadows. Everytime my car headlights are on the shadows look disgusting.

Only a minor issue in my opinion, if you had proper soft shadows, the game would grind to a halt.

I doubt it, the game is more CPU limited than anything else I get practically the same performance with everything maxed as I do on low.

Back
Top Bottom