The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

L4D_19201200.JPG

l4d on my new imac :)

Need for speed U doesn't even look that bad, quite decent for this time.
And underground 2 looks very well still, not worse at all from the newer ones. In fact some of the newer ones look worse imo due to the lack of AA...

Grid, still VERY nice eye candy, shame the game itself isn't that fun to play after a short while.

And the new Alyx doesn't look worse in any way than the original, while she isn't perfect, it's definitely an improvement from the stock junkyard I never wash my hair and have flat boobs Alyx.

I'd easily hit that though, without second thought.

It's nothing but a polygonal model with some textures mapped around it. You're 18, you need to go out and get yourself laid by a real woman if you're seriously sitting in front of your PC thinking about "hitting" virtual females from games.

It's nothing but a polygonal model with some textures mapped around it. You're 18, you need to go out and get yourself laid by a real woman if you're seriously sitting in front of your PC thinking about "hitting" virtual females from games.

IF she was real...

Damn lol :p.

Annyyyyways...

Played a bit more of Dead Space and although the graphics are simple, they work and look very well. My only regret is starting the game on easy, it's so easy it's actually boring :D. Remember guys, never play games on easy :p.

deads-20090428-023318.png

deads-20090428-023805.png

deads-20090428-023432.png

First game in ages too where it doesn't bother me that it doesn't have AA. Textures could be a little bit sharper though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom