The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

It would be great if there was something happening in those screenshots. No one seems to have shown any pictures of any battles you encounter in this game. You're being chased by cops yes?
Can you imagine blasting half a dozen FEAR ops in that setting? Blood spattered walls, shattered glass, torn banners, bullet riddled walls...

Deadspace.

One of the best games I've played in a while. Actually quite frightening too.

Deadspace.jpg

^^ Maximum quality jpegs are pretty close to lossless quality depending on the image contents - i'm guessing the bland colours in FC2, work well with jpeg compression.

(Oh yeah, Death are indeed awesome :) )

I went striaght for Photoshop (didn't think ACDsee would do a good job, but will give it a go now).

Are you using Imageshack Titaniumx3? I'm so sick of the "No files were uploaded" message. I thought things would improve when I registered, but nope. Now I'm trying to upload crappy JPGs and still having problems :(

^^ LMAO, that is just ... wrong. :eek:

I went striaght for Photoshop (didn't think ACDsee would do a good job, but will give it a go now).

Are you using Imageshack Titaniumx3? I'm so sick of the "No files were uploaded" message. I thought things would improve when I registered, but nope. Now I'm trying to upload crappy JPGs and still having problems :(

I'm using Skydrive to host the pics.

Back
Top Bottom