The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Is it me, or does it just look TOO bright? As if too much HDR is applied :p

That screenie was taken when i was standing in a cave looking out, on a side quest.

Thats one thing this game does really well, the light effects of going from a dark area to a bright area.

EDIT: And in mexico... its sunny there :p

Call of Juarez

COJ1.jpg

COJ2.jpg

COJ3.jpg

I'm not going to ask why some of the characters are glowing / have lines around them :p

They started the day with a bowl of Ready Brek? :)

Everytime I look at COJ, I wish someone would make a wild west MMO. Seems like a perfect style for an MMO.

Could have classes/careers...Bartender, Sherriff, Rancher, Cowboy, Gunslinger, Doctor, Businessman..etc etc.

Got factions in it... US Government (army, marshalls), Indians, Cowboy Gangs etc etc.

Plenty of historical locations that could be used... Tombstone, Dodge, New York, Washington, Big Rock, Alamo, etc etc.

Plenty of name NPCs who could cameo in it.. Earp, Billy the Kid, Wild Bill, Bowie, Clantons, etc etc.

Loads of "craft" skills... Gambling, Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Ranching, etc etc.

Seems like there is untapped potential and plenty of content that could be utilized to create a decent wild west MMO.

They started the day with a bowl of Ready Brek? :)

Everytime I look at COJ, I wish someone would make a wild west MMO. Seems like a perfect style for an MMO.

Could have classes/careers...Bartender, Sherriff, Rancher, Cowboy, Gunslinger, Doctor, Businessman..etc etc.

Got factions in it... US Government (army, marshalls), Indians, Cowboy Gangs etc etc.

Plenty of historical locations that could be used... Tombstone, Dodge, New York, Washington, Big Rock, Alamo, etc etc.

Plenty of name NPCs who could cameo in it.. Earp, Billy the Kid, Wild Bill, Bowie, Clantons, etc etc.

Loads of "craft" skills... Gambling, Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Ranching, etc etc.

Seems like there is untapped potential and plenty of content that could be utilized to create a decent wild west MMO.

I'll help where I can if you're upto making it :p

Everytime I look at COJ, I wish someone would make a wild west MMO. Seems like a perfect style for an MMO...
I would be happy with a single player open world game (like oblivion) set in the wild west. It would seem the ideal setting for one, with wide open areas, outlaws, small towns, variety of terrain, etc.

Mr-Xoc

I would be happy with a single player open world game (like oblivion) set in the wild west. It would seem the ideal setting for one, with wide open areas, outlaws, small towns, variety of terrain, etc.

Mr-Xoc

Aren't the makers of GTA doing something like this?

Thanks for pointing out Red Dead Redemption, I hadn't heard about it. I would have preferred an action-RPG, but that looks like it could be quite entertaining.

Mr-Xoc

Back
Top Bottom