The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Heres some of me just starting to play grid and some of WOW looking worse than it ever does in game :confused:

grid2009-09-0722-26-25-78.jpg

grid2009-09-0722-26-08-23.jpg

grid2009-09-0723-34-23-49.jpg

grid2009-09-0723-24-52-18.jpg

grid2009-09-0723-10-57-18.jpg

asda.jpg

Thats with the CCC settings and in game settings on full. Grid still feels a bit jaggy to me! Doesn't look as bad as the photos though.

Dunno what you're doing there then, as both WoW and Aion look miles better than that on my PC.

Obviously i have "crap mode" ticked :/

Why would i be doing anything? Feel free to journey to those exact spots in your own version and post your dramatically improved screenshots. The one in Aion is about 10 yards from the starting point, the one in WoW is easy to find. YOu have my minimaps.

Last edited:
My wow looks better, but then I am using the graphics enhance macro which helps it look more "pretty".

I will check Aion later if you would like, am about to head to work now so can't this moment.

As i said, i'm not using any custom settings. Wouldn't mind a gander at any custom settings or macros y'all have since i'm obviously being robbed of eye candy!

I get artifacts from casting "Blizzard" since i've installed my GTX260, so i'm not closed to the idea that the latest nvidia drivers are chod.

Last edited:
Thats with the CCC settings and in game settings on full. Grid still feels a bit jaggy to me! Doesn't look as bad as the photos though.

I find that WoW doesnt play nice with CCC. I turn all my CCC settings to "use application settings" and then use WoW's own settings. If I enable any AA in CCC it sets WoW's AA to "off".

Oh my... that UI would drive me nuts! O.o

My warlock UI.

wowscrnshot052309210349.jpg

My paladin at low level soloing SFK. Sorry, I can't find the ones where they were yellow to me :p

wowscrnshot073009185056.jpg

Last edited:
wow, those are some pretty dull Sins grabs there. Comon! You can do better than that! ;)

Yeh, lol, My fleet is getting bigger by the hour, the game is quite slow paced, when you try rushing planets and you get pirates + the zealots come to a planets aid, you have to back off.

I kind of like it tho.

Back
Top Bottom