The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

How is darkfall sinny?

It's fantastic, you get burned sometimes by players that have macro'd and magic is a bit overpowered but they're giving archery and melee some love in the second free expansion in october.

however It's still one of the best MMO's I've ever played.

I was following it for months and as soon as it came out I didn't have a pc for months. lol Just my luck but now I do so might get it...

It might be a little daunting playing it and getting killed, but once you get into the feel of things it's very enjoyable. especially when you get into a good guild!

http://darkfall.luxarcana.org.uk/forums/portal.php

If you want to get into a nice community, then I'd recommend joining Lux arcana, one of the best guilds I've been in.

names Kira Heliosa in game :)

FIFA 10

3992411829_2cda541209_o.jpg

3992412045_6e54609c33_o.jpg

3993170272_80d0f7503b_o.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, it's the first time that i have had a FIFA game on PC. Have got 09 on the 360, but didn't want FIFA 10 as i thought the demo was poor for the 360. So i bought the PC version as it was cheaper.
Gameplay seems different and i think the graphics are OK (especially the player likeness). I also like the handball addition(not sure how long that has been a feature on the PC). But to be honest, FIFA 10 on the 360 is probably better if you don't have 09 (they seem really similar).

Don't know if that made much sense. ;)

Back
Top Bottom