The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Using the right software, photofiltre for example, you can acheive good quality jpg's. And photofiltre is free to download.

This is the high res thread yes, but its not the "use the biggest file size I can on 800x450 pics" thread.

Having the attitude of I'll do what I want means you won't last a long time on this forum.

i dont do what i want.. !? but i do have it in mind when ever i load this thread that it will take some time for it.. yes you can achieve good(ish) quality from .jpg but that includes editing.. when you take a pic with Fraps in jpg format the editing is not worth doing as you wont get much from it

i dont do what i want.. !? but i do have it in mind when ever i load this thread that it will take some time for it.. yes you can achieve good(ish) quality from .jpg but that includes editing.. when you take a pic with Fraps in jpg format the editing is not worth doing as you wont get much from it

It requires no editing. Just open the png, resave as high quality jpg.

Wasn't aimed at you grudas. You've been around a little while I'm sure you know how this place works by now. But fine keep posting big files and just be ready to be moaned at. Point out the flaws in the ME2 shots just psted then.

ill post whatever size i want tbh mate

Spot the difference.

re5.jpg

This is 10% the file size of the one he posted.

There's a thread somewhere for you guys to post your crappy little 320x240 screenies. Find it. Use it. This is the Hi res screenshot thread.

Back
Top Bottom