The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

BfBC2 rig in sig,

bfbc2game20100201175442.jpg

bfbc2game20100201182136.jpg

bfbc2game20100203164605.jpg

BfBC2 rig in sig,

For such a powerful setup.....im really not liking those framerates...:(

I was going to upgrade my Pc from a dual core 550 & 4850 to a Quad 965 and 5850, which would still be slower than your rig, so i would get even lower frame rates...

Dont think i'll bother TBH,

£370 for frame rates below a solid 60fps is just not on in my book.

Oh well, wait for the 2nd gen of DX11 cards me thinks.....maybe then, solid frame rates will be possible with this game.

For such a powerful setup.....im really not liking those framerates...:(

I was going to upgrade my Pc from a dual core 550 & 4850 to a Quad 965 and 5850, which would still be slower than your rig, so i would get even lower frame rates...

Dont think i'll bother TBH,

£370 for frame rates below a solid 60fps is just not on in my book.

Oh well, wait for the 2nd gen of DX11 cards me thinks.....maybe then, solid frame rates will be possible with this game.

I knew somebody would comment on this and should have said so in the first post, i took those first 2 shots when i first got the game last thursday before i added 8xAA adn 16xAF etc which for some reason makes the fps better as you can see in the third pic. ill go and take some more now similar and repost them, dont let the pics put you off the ga,me its awesome and will play well on the upgrade you suggested

Last edited:
There's definitely AA going on, but obviously it's multi-sample AA hence, the tree leaves and stuff are still jagged.

Difference between AA and no AA is definitely noticeable to my eyes in this game and since theres literally no performance impact by enabling it, why not?

Back
Top Bottom