The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

I got told I have some pr0 skills flying them planes...

Full throttle aaaaand take off!
takeoffh.jpg

Mid flight obviously something went wrong...
evasive.jpg

I had to land a.s.a.p ... :rolleyes:
landingv.jpg

Dirt2 (1680x1050 High Setings 4xAA)

STALKER: Call of Pripyat, 4xAA
Wow, the first time I see nice stalker pics ( as in, it doesn't look dated).

No AA in Bioshock 2?

Presumably like in Bioshock, in Bs2 you can probably force the AA with the nvidia panel and it'll work fine but it has no ingame AA. Ati users may or may not have to rename the .exe to force AA, I'm not sure how modern ati drivers are.

Those jaggies aren't that bad in some pics, they often aren't in bioshock, but in other places it looks **** :(:(.
Also is it me or do the textures look really low res in places ?

Last edited:
I keep seeing loadsa screen shots of ME2 and they just are not of Shepard. They look nothing like him. This is what Shepard looks like:

Shepard1_jpeg.jpg

;)

It is weird seeing other peoples Shepards. I created this character in my first play through in the 360 and managed to get my play through on the PC looking exactly like him (minus the scar obviously - original had the verticle scar over the right eye).

I personally think that he is a more interesting looking character than the default. Playing him as a none extreme Paragon. i.e: bit of an all round no nonsense sort of git, but will stop short of being a total one. :D Think it suits his look imo.

Stalker: Call of Pripyat

Various Stalker: CoP shots here. More to come as I get further into it!

stalker1.jpg

Mercenary's getting stuck trying to get into shelter during an emmission. Sadly, I got stuck outside as well, and died. :(

stalker2.jpg

stalker3.jpg

stalker4.jpg

stalker5.jpg

stalker6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom