The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Why do so many people post in the high res screenshot thread then make their images 50% smaller? Yeah, I know it makes your PC look 'better' than it is but there's still no point :p

This is a high resolution thread, stop whinging about filesizes!

If your connection won't take it, stick to the normal sized screenshot thread - or just open the page and do something else while it loads.

Here's one of mine, a little part of Napoleon: Total War that tickled me. As you can see, my light cavalryman has been shot/stabbed, and his horse is bolting - with his foot still slung through the stirrup. Models are on high/ultra, trees and grass are a lower setting, no AA.

napoleonb.png

Assassins Creed 2, max settings, 8xAA. The two first screenshots highlight one of the main shortcommings of an otherwise fantastic looking game - the shadow resolution. It would be very nice if a higher resolution shadow option was available.

Last edited:
Is assasins creed 2 better than the first? I found the gampeplay a bit boring in the first one. And does it support xbox control pads?

I am loving the game so far - the gameplay is much more varied than the first game.

I am playing it with the Xbox360 controller for Windows and handles like a dream. I would not want to play this with K+M.

I am loving the game so far - the gameplay is much more varied than the first game.

I am playing it with the Xbox360 controller for Windows and handles like a dream. I would not want to play this with K+M.

Thats good to hear mate :)

I will prob give it a go after i boot the **** out of bad company 2.

Nice screenies BTW.

Back
Top Bottom