The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Permabanned
also arnt u using a free roam camera that wont be in the game to take these screenshots.

You do know that if you press the ESC key it pulls up a reply option IN GAME WHILE RACING to reply sections of the track you've just done or racing in.

It don't matter how much hate you might have for this game it still looks stunning either way while using injectors.

Last night i was running the following on mine at was really impressed,
SWEET FX
RADEON PRO

An a couple of tweaks from the web site.

Permabanned
You do know that if you press the ESC key it pulls up a reply option IN GAME WHILE RACING to reply sections of the track you've just done or racing in.

It don't matter how much hate you might have for this game it still looks stunning either way while using injectors.

SWEET FX
RADEON PRO

After seeing those screenshots I went over to the site to download/buy, then I found out you can't no more and have to wait until it hits retail. I am pretty gutted tbh

Caporegime

SWEET FX
RADEON PRO

thing is his screenshots are great !
the game is pretty good i dont hate it i hate games being presented as something they not and pcars has been heavily promoted sold on here both correctly and wrongly.

all i ask and say is why does he and most of project cars show every other angle but what you actually drive at . go look at all arknor screenshots on pcars ;) 99 percent are everything but what you play at ingame.

seeing as your main focus 99 percent of the time is from the actual driving cockpit i thought it may just maybe useful to show this more often :p

also if i didnt like the game why would i continue to play it? its a good game just need some tweaking which will probably happen to make it better .

Permabanned
thing is pcars is promoted hard on here by a few off here all im saying is show the pictures of the actual driving position. skyrim has no relevance to this game.

He is not promoting the game he is just showing some fantastic screenshots of the cars at different angles. This thread isn't labelled "The high res screenshot thread where you must use default in game camera angles". Also I didn't say Skyrim had any relevance I was just pointing out that's what it would be like if people had to do what you've suggested for different games.

Permabanned
thing is a lot will try to buy or get into cars due to those screenshots and a lot do promote sell pcars on here ;) and receive benefits from it .

Nobody can buy or get into pcars at the moment (Trust me I've tried a few different ways as I didn't hear about this game till after the funding was met). He is not trying to promote the game so don't make out he is. He's simply posting screenshots in a thread.

If the game was available to buy at the moment and people are stupid enough to go out and buy it because they spotted a couple of pretty screenshots it's their own fault if they complain their game doesn't look like that. They should have done some research.

Permabanned
thing is pcars is promoted hard on here by a few off here all im saying is show the pictures of the actual driving position. skyrim has no relevance to this game.

This could be said for the numerous Skyrim an Halflife2 screenies that keep getting chucked time an time again in which i do hate but i wouldn't think about slatting them for no reason.

If you've already got Pcars an read the forums on a regular basis then you would know that the injectors used for some screenies are also been used with in the actual game play of how the game looks.

The Dev's have posted a thread up asking which type of injector looks an works best, before they use it thou there waiting on the public input first.

If you have Pcars and would like a link to the new options that there working on let me an il post it for you, i only ask "if you have Pcars" because other wise i don't think you'll be able to view the link.

Caporegime
16kuedu.png

Back
Top Bottom