***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Stunning, it's not my type of game but that looks glorious!

Thanks :) Yeah it's not for everybody especially in it's early state. I would recommend that even if it's not to your taste now, you check it out again once it fully releases as it might take your fancy then ^^

The reflection are astonishing on it and just the overall graphics :) im at 1080p and not even using AA on any of these. I can only dream of what higher resolutions hold.

I don't think there is any game on the market (for my eyes) that comes close to being as consistently graphically pleasing as star citizen.

Caporegime
Call of Chernobyl.

scyyy0.png

5dkq55.png

16h3n2d.png

9fto2d.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Subnautica

Finally! An "overall" good "early access" title... It still makes me laugh all these "early access" games though, 2+ years after release and still "early access" lol... Maybe one day, one of them might actually make it to the next stage and god forbid... have a final release :eek:

EiZCbSVh.png.jpg

HGghIbvh.png.jpg

7QWaDK0h.png.jpg

IhjQfMuh.png.jpg

ufSJhJjh.png.jpg

GX4JRcTh.png.jpg

FYw2bO1h.png.jpg

Not really my type of setting for a game like this, I would prefer something revolving around space/a space station or on the moon or mars etc. but it is something different and most importantly, for an "early access" title, it actually runs very well and looks nice too, can't wait to get some more upgrades and be able to explore further + the ship.

Caporegime
Love this part in HL 2

1qBCT7ih.png.jpg

y9WMRLIh.png.jpg

TDRSpgQh.png.jpg

QpUifeGh.png.jpg

ByxlSGFh.png.jpg

tYelS9Oh.png.jpg

Subnautica

Twx6KuXh.png.jpg

kZqOO62h.png.jpg

fRXuIyKh.png.jpg

H5FdvVxh.png.jpg

4YiYmmoh.png.jpg

JWONdN8h.png.jpg

Ksxa94Nh.png.jpg

bNzJBCMh.png.jpg

hUYOBDoh.png.jpg

cXALfn5h.png.jpg

Game is really stunning in motion, quite eerie too as you get deeper!

Hopefully the developers adds more elements to the base building as you are limited in what you can build.

Caporegime
nashathedog;30491255 said:
I thought I recognised it but I played it a long time and a lot of mods ago so I wasn't sure which, I think that's one of the best SOC mods available.

I've played SOC with that mod a couple of times, though I usually tired of it for some reason (the mod, not the game :D). I found it almost too murky/hard to see what was going on, though when I look at screenshots it makes me think that I must have done something wrong/employed a setting which adversely affected the quality too much as the pics on here by others look good. I'll have to check out the latest version/patch at some point.

Back
Top Bottom