***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

2014-8-24_17-15-19-322.jpg

2014-8-24_22-29-30-620.jpg

nope, heroes and generals, the only game where the menu looks better than the actual game.

Imagine an FPS where you cant see more than 20m in front of you because of fog and that is the gameplay, on 90% of the maps.

nope, heroes and generals, the only game where the menu looks better than the actual game.

Imagine an FPS where you cant see more than 20m in front of you because of fog and that is the gameplay, on 90% of the maps.

I'd be surprised if you can't pay to remove the fog?

Did you play Rise of Flight? How does it compare to IL2? I'm trying to get into RoF but it is too unforgiving and hard basically. Also how does IL2 handle the 360 Controller?
I did play ROF quite a bit, yes. I'd say they are about the same physics complexity wise, so joystick is mandatory imho. And trackir as well. I know one guy who flies in ROF with a 360 pad, but he just enjoys the flying, for shooting it is way to fiddly. But its been this way since the original IL2...

Regarding difficulty, I've hardly played Il2:BOS as I'm waiting for them to release some single player content. Apparently they 've taken on board that ROF was too boring in SP, so I hope for some good stuff.

Good to know, cheers. I'm using the 360 controller for RoF, maybe that is why I'm struggling haha. I assume the controls are pretty similar- do you happen to know off the top of your head how to lock the external camera (F2) to my plane?

Good to know, cheers. I'm using the 360 controller for RoF, maybe that is why I'm struggling haha. I assume the controls are pretty similar- do you happen to know off the top of your head how to lock the external camera (F2) to my plane?

I've never used that, but looking in the ROF keymap.pdf (its in the root folder of ROF ) maybe F4 is waht you're after? Have a look at the keymap

Rise of Flight :)

Last edited:
Umm I thought I'd post this here...I have ROF on steam and also several DLC I bought on Steam. How do I register the DLC into the game so it unlocks the content?

I think they changed the system as I could figure it out before.

Umm I thought I'd post this here...I have ROF on steam and also several DLC I bought on Steam. How do I register the DLC into the game so it unlocks the content?

I think they changed the system as I could figure it out before.

I think you load up and sign in with your online ROF account, then go to "key activation" or something from the main menu, on the lower row of options to select .

I still have ROF standalone from their presteam days, so cant help sorry.

Felixtowe is a nice plane, I agree and landing on water is fun too:)

Back
Top Bottom