***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Yay, got my cloud serpent yesterday, took less than a day to exalted! :D

Sick of doing heroics atm, stuck with an ilevel 602 belt... Grrr

Addicted to battle pets now!

level_while_you_level.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Some of the textures are quite low in gta5, unless very high textures is not being applied properly, not sure if ambient occlusion is working correctly as well?, i wonder if someone might mod a high res texture pack?

Caporegime
PFFFFFFFFFFT to you and your master race 3440x1440 screen! :p

But yeah, I am running most things on max (except aa) yet your screenshots look much better than my game?! What is your brightness setting set to in game?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Brightness is default, maybe nVidia has the visual upper hand? :p

Textures are very high, various settings on ultra, FSAA/TXAA/MSAA all off as not needed at this resolution. Shadow quality set to high, all distance scales maximised, long shadows on, high resolution shadows off, soft shadows set to "soft" - The rest I can't remember but will check tonight :)

Soldato
There is the normal cockpit view and then theres the second cockpit view which is like a helmet cam view as in the wheel blurs out and your head sways when you enter corners ect but you cant actually see the helmet itself.

Yeah mate everything is on ultra apart from AA. I'm using SMAA for that. I'm really liking the motion blur in this game compared to Assetto Corsa. It actually looks really good in motion unlike that.

System specs are a 3570K @ 4.6 and two 290 cards in crossfire overclocked to 1100/1400. On my own around the track I get between 50 and 70 fps with rain and lots of cars depending what track I get anything between 20 and 60.

EDIT: I just checked and there is a show helmet option in the option menu.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lastly a quick comparison between Assetto Corsa and Project Cars on the same area @ spa. Lighting and Motion blur look much superior to me on Project Cars.

Assetto Corsa

xEYXmbz.jpg

Project cars

3Dic7Rx.jpg

Assetto Corsa

rnkl1yz.jpg

Project Cars

nEzgMm0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom