The how much data do you use thread.

Associate
4 days left this bill used 34.5GB on phone and 20.5Gb tethering.
Hopefully a few more GB tonight.

Out of interest, what sort of plan you on?

Some months only a gig and sometimes maybe 6gigs. On an 8gig plan with Vodafone.

Edit - I should add we have good broadband connection at home so use WiFi rather than my data allowance.

Associate
Three unlimited on phone 30gb tethering.

Ah right. Is it an old plan as thought they knocked the unlimited on the head?

Used to be on an unlimited with Three but their 3g could be slow and no 4g even now. I'm rural N Yorkshire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
i must be the lowest user on here.

I don't have facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter, or any other social media rubbish.

my works wi-fi is 200MB download and upload. home wi-fi is 200MB download and 12 MB upload. so I use wi-fi at work and home.

if i listen to music it's in the car by either CD (originals) or mp3 on a USB stick so zero data usage there or DAB radio.

if i go to anyones house i will use their wi-fi. if it's slow i'll disconnect otherwise i'll use their internet.

i use on average 100-300MB a month. my usage over the past 4 days has been 4MB lol. over the past 4 days my wi-fi usage has been 1.52GB.

i pay £8 a month for 4GB of data which rolls over for a max of 8GB total. i usually have around 8GB of data to use every month.

Soldato
300MB to 700MB per month on a 1GB contract.

Mostly only use data for internet browsing. Download podcasts on home wifi to listen in the car, and stuff from Netflix or Prime or Youtube in advance if I'm going away for a few days.

£18/month, but that included a Xperia X Compact.

Back
Top Bottom