The Indoor Riding/ Zwift/ TrainerRoad etc. Thread

Time for another push up AdZ trying to go sub one hour soon. Need to do an FTP test as well. See how months of training combined with awful sleep have improved my fitness. I fear my results will be depressing.

Time for another push up AdZ trying to go sub one hour soon. Need to do an FTP test as well. See how months of training combined with awful sleep have improved my fitness. I fear my results will be depressing.
Might not be long enough for you, but might help with motivation, Zwift Academy race one starts 0930 today. 30mins no drafting up Ven Top.

Reactions: fez
It's getting to that time where I'm going to return, with my cap Helmet in hand, and sign back up to Zwift.

Guess my winter aim is to try and finally get the Tron bike unlocked. May even attempt one of the Pretzels. How I fit this all in with Trainer Road I'm not sure. Had hoped the API would've been in place by now

Currently at 85% on the challenge for the Tron bike. Another few weeks and I should have it.

Can't remember where I am at. I think I have 8000m left or thereabouts.

I still need to tick of Quatch Quest and do Muir and the Mountain.. again (did it with a friend and it didn't give me the badge... i don't want to face Radio Tower again!!) then maybe just play around with the climb portal, if that is still a thing, for a few weeks and I should get it.

Also need to do the route that does 2/3 of VenTop again but I think I'm still scarred from last time doing the whole thing :p

Grear work. I was up at 51 from 46 at the start of the year and i think 51 was my peak when i was fittest a few years ago. Annoyingly my watch is showing it crash down to 46 with a couple of easy weeks. Although could also be the heat impacting the calculation.
It's odd that it fluctuates so much - mine sits between 53 and 55 and has done since I got the watch 2 years ago. It's at 55 now, which I think is generous - it was only 54 when I was running a 3.45 marathon.

Back
Top Bottom